When corresponding author receive the final acceptance notification, the author[s] should submit the final documents by following the below-mentioned guidelines:
- Paid registration is a prerequisite for becoming a conference participant.
- The authors of accepted submissions are obliged to register for the conference and pay the fee before the deadline (see important dates in the conference homepage).
- At least one author of each paper should pay the registration fee and participate in the conference. In case any accepted paper does not have the accompanying registration of at least one of its author, it will be removed from the conference program and proceedings.
- Corresponding authors are encouraged to complete a thorough review of the paper before final submission deadline this will be the final opportunity to make any changes, adjustments, or acknowledgements. Requests to updated, edit, change, or add information to the paper after final submission will not be accommodated after the final submission deadline.
Authors should forward the following documents to complete the registration to the conference:
- Final Camera-Ready Paper
The maximum number of pages is 10-15. The main text (including figures, tables, appendices, and references) must be no more than 15 pages. The author list in the PDF file should exactly conform to that in ICECA acceptance letter; otherwise, the paper will be removed from the program. The final paper should be in the prescribed Springer template, If you experience any problems during final manuscript preparation, please contact email@example.com.
Paper Template - MsWord format
Paper Template - LaTex format
- Springer Publishing Agreement
While sending your final camera-ready paper, you will need to submit your publishing agreement form. Please follow the link provided below to download the Springer Publishing Agreement form
- Registration Fees
Each accepted paper must be accompanied with a full conference registration fee. For papers with multiple authors, one full registration can cover for the publication of a paper. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final Springer formatted and publication-ready version of the paper and Springer publishing agreement and the payment acknowledgement screenshot should be sent along with the other documents.
Indian: INR 9500
Foreigner: $ 130
Indian: INR 7500
Foreigner: $ 100
Listeners are not required to submit any contribution to the conference. They need to register to the conference before the registration deadline. However, they will be provided with a listener certificate.
ICECA 2022 will be held from February 3 to February 4. We will send you more information about the online conference details via Email shortly. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to present the paper at the scheduled time slot. We encourage all authors to attend if possible.
Cancellations and Refunds
Any refund request should be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will be subject to 40% cancellation fee before1 January, 2022 (the date of sending the email with the refund request).
NO REFUNDS will be made after 2 January 2022.
ICECA enforces a strict no show policy. ICECA 2022 requires that each accepted submission be presented by one of the authors in-person at the conference site according to the schedule published. Any paper accepted into the program but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the conference program and proceedings. If any paper is detected with plagiarized content at any stage, it will be withdrawn from the conference and no refunds will be initiated.