Send your full-paper submission to conference Email firstname.lastname@example.org in electronic form (MS Word/PDF-Format) for reviewing process. Please remove any personal information (CV and acknowledgements) from the uploaded document to ensure a blind review.
Preparing Your Paper
- The paper should be prepared as .doc/.docx/LaTex file.
- Full paper submissions should contain 12-15 pages.
- Paper must be an unpublished work and it should be written in either British or American style English but not on both.
- Anyone author should be assigned as a Corresponding Author for any future communication with the conference.
- Papers must be written in a Times New Roman font, single spacing; justified alignment.
- The paper should include a structured abstract with the following sections: Introduction, Methods, Analysis, Results and Conclusions.
- Articles may be edited for clarity and grammatical accuracy, and will be copy edited according to the Springer manuscript style.
- Avoid including affiliation footnotes. If it cannot be avoided, insert them at the end of the text, just above the references.
- Any tables or figures must be numbered and included.
- Follow the Springer template mentioned below to prepare the manuscript.
A template for submissions can be downloaded using the following link:
Notification of Acceptance or Rejection
On or before the scheduled date, the organizing committee will notify the corresponding author of the acceptance or rejection of the paper to the conference program. When the paper is accepted to the program, the corresponding author is encouraged to update the paper to meet any recommendations provided by the reviewers.
Once the paper has been received via Email, the organizing committee will begin reviewing all papers and the decision will be communicated via Email only. Please read the reviews of your paper and follow the reviewers' recommendations for revising it and preparing the final version. When you are done with the revision, please carefully proofread it.
Springer Publication Policy
Springer reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers exceeding 12-15 pages will not be accepted.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and Springer will take necessary action. Follow these links to learn more: